SPALENTOR HOTEL BASEL - HOTEL BASEL
Spalentor Hotel Basel - Ashburn Hotel
Spalentor Hotel Basel
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- Basel or Basle (Basel, ; Bale ; Basilea ; Basilea ) is Switzerland's third most populous city with about 190,000 inhabitants. Located where the Swiss, French and German borders meet, Basel also has suburbs in France and Germany.
- a city in northwestern Switzerland
- Basel was a canton of Switzerland that was in existence between 1501 and 1833, when it was split into the two present-day 'half-cantons' of Basel-City and Basel-Country.
View from the our room at the Hotel Spalentor in Basel, Switzerland
Kreuzung beim Spalentor
Die Kreuzung vor dem Spalentor aus einer ungewohnlichen Sicht.
atlantis hotel suites
hotel a annecy
travel inn manhattan
bora bora hotel rates
hotel industry jobs
the cape inn provincetown
Post a comment